COVID 19 – UPDATE

Home > Uncategorised > COVID 19 – UPDATE

COVID 19 – UPDATE

17 March 2020

Following the advice from the Government and Scout Association yesterday. We have made the decision to close Two Mile Bottom Campsite until the end of the Easter Break.
We will then review the situation and act accordingly.
If you have any bookings, then please get in contact. We will however, make every effort to contact confirmed bookings.

Many thanks for your understanding.
Karen
TMB

17.3.2020